Busy, busy, busy.

It's been a pretty busy week in life in general. I met with a fabulous bride and her groom to discuss their wedding. I sent out my wedding invitations. I'm trying to organize field trips for all of my classes. Did you know there is a fabulous photography exhibit at the Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk? AND admission is free? Too cool.

Well, the "Most Memorable Photo" contest is still going on until the end of November! You can win a free photo session (of up to $275 in value). If you happened to already have booked a session with me, a refund would be given if you win. :)


Someone entered on the Facebook fan page, but you can also enter here on the blog. Just a few ways to participate!



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with an equal balance of relaxation and productivity.
-- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment