A Blast from the Past - Boudoir Session in Hampton Roads, Virginia

The worst part about photographing these types of portrait sessions is that you can't just pull out the albums and share them with friends and family! ;)

This was actually my first boudoir session, and I was so honored that J asked me to do them for her as a gift for her special guy and had faith in me that I'd do it right. I just think it's so beautiful how God made women so distinctly different from men. And if you look all throughout the history of art, we were created to inspire, to love, and to be cherished.

J is a classic. It was as if she stepped out of a page of a 1940's pin-up calendar and modeled for me. (It's more obvious when she broke out the red polka dot shoes!) She trusted me with these shots, and from the bottom of my toes, I'm humbled by that.

... P.S. The gal who did her makeup was none other than the fabulous Jasmine (who seriously needs to get to using her cosmetics background! So, if you need professional makeup done for your wedding or portrait session, I can connect you to the best woman around!).

If you're curious to what boudoir photography is, check out this simple and straight-to-the-point page. For those new to the whole photography world, boudoir is a beautiful, unique way to celebrate a woman. It is tasteful and timeless with the hint of intrigue.

If you're interested in booking a boudoir session, just drop me an email (bitofivoryphotography at gmail dot com) and we can chat. :)






- Chelsea :)

P.S. There are spots still available for the mini-session event on June 19th!

No comments :

Post a Comment