Kelli + Eric | Virginia Beach Sandbridge Engagement Photography

Originally, we weren't going to have an engagement session. But then one fateful day, I received an email from Kelli saying, "We decided we want one!!"

From day one, this girl won my artist's heart with her creative ideas (and I think we're Etsy-kindred spirits... seriously, I think we both could live in their database of beautiful knickknacks and be happy. haha). Their Coney Island-beach-inspired wedding is going to be stunning and full of color, I just know it! With her scrapbooking sister and supportive mom, Kelli has a solid team of DIYers behind her to make sure her day is super detail-oriented and original!

Let's add Eric into mix, and you've got a winning combination. These two complement each other so well in personality and humor, and you could see how they were meant for each other. Bonus, they had me laughing the entire session at Sandbridge, but what was more awesome was that they trusted me! Trusted me with my silly ideas of symmetry and framing... and because they did, we got some AMAZING shots.

Kelli, you have the most beautiful laughing expression ever! And Eric, you did a FAB job on those jumps and the water shots for your bride-to-be!

Watch out, Sandbridge, a "fair" wedding is coming to town in May!

















- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment