Ashley | Virginia Beach Bridal Photography

I'm soo excited that I finally get to share these now that her handsome groom has seen his beautiful bride!

A few months ago, we saw the sneak peek of Ashley at Hunt Club Farm in Virginia Beach. Now you can see her whole stunning gown and accessories from Pure English. Her bridals were filled with wonderful props and signs, and any time I can get words in a photo, I'm all over that! Yay for words!

This is one creatively unique bride (just wait until you see the wedding photos once I get done with them!)! There can't be any doubt in anyone's mind that she's the perfect fit for a fashion and marketing teacher. :)



hunt club farm virginia beach

Ashley048

Ashley055

gardenbridals

Ashley100

balloonbridals


SEE MORE of Ashley's session in a slideshow!

- Chelsea :)

1 comment :