The Photographer's Wardrobe | Black and White

Okay, I do love color, but there is something utterly classic about black and white. Something that screams, "I'm never going out of style!" AND B&W photos make my life. So it all works.

And of course, I'm going to pull from White House | Black Market since that's their whole business. (Side note-- WH | BM has been the ONLY place I've found jeans that are the perfect length for petite AND fit my hips. Worth every cent.)

A lot of these pieces might be recycled because they can just go with anything. And I'm ALL about reinventing outfits. I guarantee you will see the Lane Bryant black short-sleeve jacket again because I love the look of it... fun, yet professional.

Anyhow, I ramble. Enjoy the monochromatic theme this week!


Black and White Photographers Wardrobe What to Wear


WHERE TO BUY:
Ann Taylor LOFT blouse, $49
Short sleeve sateen jacket | Lane Bryant, $60
Ann Taylor LOFT lightweight pants, $59
White House Black Market tribal bracelet, $48
White House Black Market post earrings, $18


Photographer's Wardrobe is a weekly blog series posted every Monday night showcasing various options for photographers and their attire when shooting weddings.

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment