The Photographer's Wardrobe | Pink, Black, and Gray

I was pretty excited when I got this color theme request... since this weekend, my Through the Rose-Colored Lens workshop will happen! And its theme?! Pink and gray! So this has a little bit of a self-motivated interest since you know I'm going to dress in my own workshop's theme colors! ;)

For us curvy girls and long torso, get a waist belt to break up the black sweater! It can, of course, be worn without it... but personally, I'm one of those with a longer torso and I NEED that breaking up. haha!


Pink Black and Gray photographers outfit


WHERE TO BUY:

Photographer's Wardrobe is a weekly blog series posted every Monday night showcasing various options for photographers and their attire when shooting weddings.

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment