The Bonifants at the Country Villa Bed and Breakfast.

I'm always honored when business/vendor friends ask to have portraits taken, especially since it's a special treat to me to get to see them beyond their businesses! :)

Petie and Phil of the Country Villa Bed and Breakfast in Virginia Beach wanted to have some photos with their grandkids before the kiddos moved across the country. So we had some fun on a beautiful wintry day! The kids were a HOOT and such camera hams... you'll see below. I love it; I admit I have a soft spot for family sessions even though I specialize in weddings and boudoir. :)









[Can we say ADORABLE?!]










[Who doesn't love a good face smoosh?! :)]




Hope you enjoyed! And if you're in Hampton Roads looking for a place to stay, check out the Country Villa! Petie and Phil make a PHENOMENAL breakfast... they go above and beyond for food allergies, too! (Rusty and I stayed there for a daycation last June... that's how I first met Petie!)

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment