Shootin' the Type-ical Details. | Nashville Destination Wedding

Wakkawakka. You'll know why I made the funny very soon when you look at the photos. Seriously, this wedding theme struck every heartstring of mine. Words, paper flowers made out of book pages, a BHLDN gown, vintage elements... I swoon, I swoon, I swoon.

I think my heart fainted for awhile when Valerie asked me to come to Front Porch Farms with her. :)

It was a fun Nashville adventure that involved amazing Mexican food, a tattoo parlor, Hard Rock Cafe, and a whole lot of country music. And then of course, the wedding itself!

And most definitely, you have to go check out the full scope of the wedding on Val's blog. She has it in Part One and Part Two. :)



First, there was a flash mob for the bride and groom... and check that off my bucket list! "Wedding flash mob!"







And then the actual wedding day...

































































No comments :

Post a Comment