Laura + Winfield : The Serendipitous Couple

In her very first email, she said Bruton Parish, and I was lovestruck. (Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY. THE Bruton Parish.) Then she kept emailing me, and I felt like we had been friends forever.

After some tossing of words back and forth, we set up a time to meet when they were in town. And it was at Food for Thought that I officially met Laura and Winfield. The lovestruck doesn't stop there because these two just about would make anyone smile.

Laura and Winfield are like a real-life romantic comedy sitcom. Girl sees guy in apartment building. Guy sees pretty girl. Girl likes guy and makes it happen. Oh, and of course, public transit and serendipity are involved. ;)

Laura is resident cat expert, has an affinity for scarves, and says words like "cray cray." Winfield appreciates random bald eagle sightings and is FROM Williamsburg (like his grandpa was in the CW films AND his family history has some awesome involvement with THE Bruton Parish. Seriously.). So yeah, I'd basically say that these two are my photographic soulmates. :)

We had a blast at the Norfolk Botanical Garden for their engagement session, and I can't wait for their Williamsburg wedding next June!





























No comments :

Post a Comment