Shootin' the Candids | Classic Richmond Wedding

It's always really awesome when I get asked to second shoot because, heck yeah, it's one of my favorite things to do when I have the availability. And even more of my favorites is when I'm asked to shoot candids. Umm, best job ever. :) But best of all is that I get to know some other wonderful wedding photographers through the process. In this case, it was Lexi of Alexis Jones Photography, and we got to photog-it-up in Richmond at Brandermill Country Club. (Fun Fact: I just have to say that I think it's the coolest that Lexi is a soil scientist in her day job; it's not everyday you get to meet someone who gets paid to "play in the dirt" and make a difference in how businesses operate because of her research/data!)

And even though I left the wedding at only around 8:00pm... You might be watching too many real crime shows on Netflix when... Driving through the back roads and highways of Virginia, passing deserted rows of buildings and gas stations, you think you see bones hanging out of trucks. For REAL. ;)

To see the overall wedding, head on over to Lexi's Facebook album!

















post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment