FEATURED | Limn and Lovely, Bayside Bride, and Le Magnifique

I'm pretty terrible at keeping up with features here on the blog. Eep, kind of embarrassed that it's been 10 months! :) (As a note, the Featured Photo-Fam album on Facebook is always up-to-date!) But I'm trying to get better at it, especially because I consider this blog my "business scrapbook" of sorts. It's personal, and I love documenting the stories and people I meet. :)

Anyhoo, here we have the most recent publication features: Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine's Pinterest, Limn and Lovely, Borrowed and Bleu, Bayside Bride, and Le Magnifique. These are some great blogs/boards I love to follow-- always inspiring content within their specialties!

... Tiffany and Josh's wedding cake was featured on Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine's Pinterest board!


[pin link]

... Crissy and Charlie's wedding at Wolfsnare Plantation was featured on Borrowed and Bleu!


[post link]

... Crystal and Lannin's wedding at the Signature at West Neck was featured on Limn and Lovely!


[post link]

... Heather and Rob's modern nautical beach engagement was featured on Bayside Bride!


[post link]

... and my captures from the Amalfi Coast last September were featured on Le Magnifique's new travel inspiration section!


[post link]
post signature

1 comment :

  1. We loved having your images prettifying our homepage! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete