Whitney + Kevin | Newport News Wedding

It couldn't have been a more perfect wedding to kick off this wedding season. Lots of love, joy, and celebration surrounded Whitney and Kevin this entire day. It was infectious to be around, and it was surely the trigger that had me getting misty-eyed during several different portions of the event. :)

As I mentioned in their engagement session post, these two are going to be savin' some lives. About a month ago, they found out that they are now headed down to North Carolina for their residencies, and holy moly, bought a house one week before the wedding. Can we say super couple?!

Whitney's gentle personality paired with a quiet and hilarious sense of humor really shone around her friends and family on April 14th. (And before! Did I tell you she brought my gluten-free goodies all the way from the famous Sweet Freedom Bakery?! I'm pretty sure I happy-cried over those cookies. They were THAT amazing. lol) And Kevin's love for his wife is just heart-melting. Words don't need to speak, and you can see the images for yourself. (Come on, we ladies eat this romantic-y kinda stuff up like ice cream on a summer's day!)

I wish you the very, very, very best, Whitney and Kevin! When your honeymoon does arrive after graduation, I hope you have the most relaxing time. You both deserve it! I can't wait to hear of your new life chapter and how Deena adapts to your new Carolina home! ;) Enjoy your extended sneak peek!














I normally don't put reception photos in a sneak peek, but I couldn't resist these two!






And many thanks to my good friend Tyler for being such a great second shooter!

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment