FEATURED | Hampton Roads Wedding Planner Magazine

It's always been a "life bucket list" dream to write AND "illustrate" for print publication (one day it'll be a children's book!)... you know my English degree and art worlds colliding sort of thing. :)

To be able to do that with the premier issue of the amazing Hampton Roads Wedding Planner Magazine made my heart so incredibly happy. It's not a Bit of Ivory thing, but just lil ole me. (Even some special Persuasion Boudoir mentions are scattered throughout the issue as well.) :)






[I loved that my own wedding invitations that I designed made it into the article! :D]

You can see the digital publication or pick up a print copy at my office to hold one in your hands. :)

Many thanks to the wonderful people at HRWP for the opportunity (and for the people who went into my Lavender-inspired bridal shoot long ago just for my own visions! I never thought it'd be coupled with this!)

No comments :

Post a Comment