John-Coleman - A Virginia Zoo Portrait.

When Lora (my friend and colleague) came to me and asked me about doing a portrait session for her son, John-Coleman, I was really excited because he is about to go into second grade. (I will always have a soft spot for that age group! It's a flashback to my second grade teacher days. :) )

We brainstormed different places to go, and she decided on the Virginia Zoo because it's a favorite of John-Coleman. And we know my intense love for any quality zoo, so of course, I was pumped.

Before I show some of my favorites, let me tell you about this boy's amazing talent for being at ease in front of the camera. He practically read my mind every shot and did it perfectly! I told him I needed to hire him to help out other kids when they get their pictures taken with me. :)

... oh, and the best part, he's an avid reader of the Magic Tree House series. He's a true winner in my eyes! ;)


















- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment