Boston Mini-Vacay in Photos.

My husband and I hopped away to Boston for a few days before the Fall craziness happened. It was such a nice trip because A) I got to spend time with Rusty after being in Texas for a month, B) I was able to visit my old favorite places from when I lived there for grad school, and C) I got to see some old friends.

If you have never had the chance to go to Beantown, make it a point to in the future. It really is a beautifully historic city with so much to do, eat, and experience. I don't think I could ever live there again, but Boston will always have a special place in my heart.


(Rusty being a goober and trying to put ice cream on my face! At Quincy Market.)


(I loooove Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I was beyond excited! At Faneuil Hall.)


(This view is why I decided to go to Boston College. Such a beautiful campus.)


(New England Aquarium!)


(The jellies!)


(I just don't even think my editing did the beauty justice.)


(John Singer Sargent (my fave artist) created this at the MFA. Something new I learned!)


(Old pianoforte at the MFA.)


(Finally got to have the original Boston Cream Pie at the Omni Parker House. :) )

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment