No crickets here.

At the first of the year, it's always a tad bit hectic. But, Chelsea, it's so quiet on the blog right now! For new readers, I am a family-friendly photography business, so when I opened up Persuasion Boudoir last June, I knew it needed a separate, but connected and celebrated home. ;)

Soooo... it may be a little quiet on the blog, but only because it's so Persuasion-y currently and that other blogsite is inundated with posts and updates!

It'll be a hectic month, but EXCITING month. This weekend, we will have our first wedding of 2011 AND Uniquely Yours Bridal Showcase happenings. That's right, folks, come visit me at the Showcase at Norfolk's Scope on Sunday, January 16th! I'll be showcasing my work as well as ME! :) Brides get in free, and guests pay $5... which is then all donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

After this week, you can expect sessions of couples, bridals, and more! You won't know what to do with the blog posts then!

And every post needs an image... so here's a favorite out of a TON of favorites from this past weekend's Persuasion marathon.



Hope you have a fabulous week! And you'll hear from me again very soon!
- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment