Morgan... for fun! | Massachusetts Bridal Photography

This post is WAYYYYYY overdue. My beautiful friend Morgan (yes, she will look familiar as she was an April 2011 bride!) and I work up in Massachusetts every July, and this time she had her husband ship up her wedding gown #2 right before she had her Iowa reception weeks later.

So on our off-time, we frolicked on over to a beautiful little trail near the Amherst College campus and rocked it out. It was actually pretty funny to interact with the bikers and joggers who flew by us on the trail. They were full of congratulations and compliments!

And yours truly totally rocked out that bouquet. However, as much as I enjoyed arranging it, I'll leave my future floral endeavors to the pros. ;)










- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment