Heather + Rob | A Church Point Manor Wedding

Every so often, you meet certain people who just seemed to be cut from the same cloth. The cloth that was woven with Jane Austen quotes, quirky humor, and love for animals. I loved their engagement session, but I have to say I loved their wedding more. But not because it was the vision of English garden-Jane Austen perfection (because let's be real, I kinda died all sorts of swoon)... but for its transformation into something only a novel could tell with these two cast as the hero and heroine.

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

Those were the famous Pride & Prejudice words quoted by Rob in his wedding vows. It made everyone in attendance catch their breath with emotion because any true Austenite knows the magnitude and passion behind those words. Looking back on the beauty of Church Point Manor, the joy from loved ones, and the sweet adoration of her beloved, Heather has finally found her soulmate, her very own modern day Mr. Darcy.
















Many thanks go to Laura and the whole catering crew, Roger, Kim and Carly, Mary and Shannon, Emily, and the Pure English ladies for creating the visual aspects to their perfect story!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment