Lions, tigers, and bears (without the lions, tigers, and bears).

My husband-to-be and I recently went to the Virginia Zoo (formerly the Norfolk Zoo). Even though I've called Hampton Roads my home for 15 years, I had never gone before! For someone who is spoiled by the San Diego Zoo's awesomeness, the Virginia Zoo is really nice.

The animals were in adequate enclosures (not too constricting at all), and there was plenty of space for visitors to move about. The water fountains are right there at the entrance (as you can see below)... there were a ton of kids just playing and squealing. It was pretty adorable.

I couldn't help but think that it'd be a perfect spot for senior or engagement portraits (if they didn't mind getting a little wet, of course!). :)








Norfolk, Virginia

-- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment