Just 9 more days!

Before I dive right into the mayhem called "my wedding," I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy holidays. May you take up that personal camera of yours and capture your memorable moments this season. I don't know about you, but I'm really hoping for snow, and if that is your wish, too, then may we have enough to frolic in it!

Thank you so much to every single client/friend this past year. I'm still humbled that you chose me to capture your special moments and entrusted me to do it well. I love the differences and uniqueness of you all, and I appreciate the opportunity to have gotten to know you.


Keep an eye out in January when I return... some specials may just pop up for Valentine's Day! ;)

Many blessings,
Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment