Ashley and Walt | Virginia Beach Couples Photography

I didn't meet or chat with these two until the day of our session. That's right. Unconventional at its best! ;) WHA! Got your attention now? Our Orchestrated needed a groom, and Meghan's friend Ashley volunteered her sweet North Carolina boyfriend to play the part! All because he had a super nice gray suit.

I guess that might be a warning to boyfriends, fiancés, and husbands everywhere. If you own a certain colored wardrobe option, you might get roped into a stylized shoot. ;)

As our HUGE thank you, I wanted to do a mini-session for them, especially since Ashley was not our bride model that day. Both were the greatest. Ashley won my heart when SHE showed up in theme. That's right. She totally rocked a gorgeous yellow sundress in chilly weather so she could be yellow and gray to our backyard soirée!

Ashley and Walt (and p.s. I still love your distinguished name!), you two are HILARIOUS! Watch the hands, you two, watch the hands. :D I wish you all the best with your respective programs! Hearts! I hope this isn't the last I'll see of you! Thanks for being so wonderful!

















- Chelsea :)

1 comment :