Amanda + Josh : The Couple Who Loves to Volunteer | Chesapeake Wedding Sneak Peek

One thing has always stood out about Amanda and Josh... they are just so giving of their time. Over the year I got to know them, they had always humbly mentioned their community involvement. Whether Josh was making balloon animals for the local kids' event (as you saw in their engagement photos!) or Amanda was helping out at Shriners events, it just made me smile that there were still people who had a heart for service.

These two are so down-to-earth and easy going that I knew their wedding was going to be a beautiful, calm, special day. And it was! I just about got all sniffly when Amanda demanded I sit at their table for dinner. "You're part of the family now!" she called out with a sweet "duh Chelsea" expression. How can you NOT love these two!?

And she found me gluten-free recipes. She's stuck with me for life. :)

Hope you two enjoy the Caribbean and many safe travels!


chesapeake wedding photographer







[Okay. I had to post this spoon photo... because this wedding REALLY made me have a new obsession... gold spoons. I know. Random... but aren't they a gorgeous touch, especially for a fall wedding!?]



The vendors responsible for those above stunning details...
Floral Design : Daevid's
Event Coordinator : As You Wish Weddings by Julie
Catering : Sweetwater Cuisine

- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment