Crissy + Charlie | A Country Vintage Wedding

To feel appreciated without words is one of the best feelings in the world. And these two very special people ooze it. I can't even count how many times I teared up on June 2nd because you knew that with the fibers of Crissy and Charlie's hearts how much they loved and appreciated every single person in attendance.

And to feel loved and be loved is a very close second of best feelings. I'm going to get a little sappy for a moment (Charlie, go ahead and just smile and nod your head while we women gush over husband cuteness. ;) ). One of the best parts of my job is that I get to build relationships with some amazing people, and with that, I get to see couples' own relationship just bloom before my eyes.

Ladies, get ready to be swooned because the way Charlie gazes at his wife is heart melting. That is the look of "I cherish you." If you didn't know that man loved his bride just by these images, I don't know what would convince ya! I was so honored to be part of this very special day.

And something new I learned... The entire Copeland family has some serious dance moves. Like WHOA amazing. If you've been around the blog or had me at a wedding, you'll know of my intense love affair with the Electric Slide. I LOVE IT. Well, they made my Electric Slide look like I was a seal flopping on a beach. Even Momma Copeland and one of the ring bearers broke it down like AMAZING. Are you ready for that expectation, Crissy?! haha ;)

Hope you two have a beautifully relaxing honeymoon and look forward to seeing you when you come back! Lots of love!







[I normally don't put ceremony shots in the bride and groom feature post... but this magnolia tree played such an integral role in the whole wedding that I felt it needed to be in here! It is the second oldest magnolia tree in the state of Virginia. Talk about having a historical wedding. ;)]















Many thanks to my second and third shooters Valerie and Tyler for being a part of my team and always keeping my back (Word, Cray Cray Tattoo and Prissy Hippy!). :)


No comments :

Post a Comment