High Voltage Hair and Lauren Townsend | Chesapeake Hair and Makeup Artists

It's always pretty cool when some fellow vendor friends come to you asking to photograph their artistry. AND even better is when they are in your neck of the woods. Chesapeake represent! :)

I had a ton of fun with Crystal of High Voltage Hair and Lauren (who co-owns Rudy and Kelly on Battlefield Blvd.). The lovely models, Katie and Kaitlyn, were equally wonderful and toughed out the crazy random bugs at Chesapeake Arboretum. (Random fact: Crystal hates bugs, specifically spiders. Shoes will go a-flyin' if spotted. ;) ) Granted, we did see a few ticks. Now people can't think I'm crazy when I say I love winter and why I was bummed we didn't have a cold season. Toooo many ticks this year that were not "maintained" with the freezing temperatures. Yuck.

Anyway, I digress... :) Of course, many thanks to Barefoot Bride Fine Consignment for allowing the ladies to use the gowns; it's super refreshing to see some gowns with sleeves! (Where were they when I got married two years ago!?)

To see a few more from the shoot (since these images are for Crystal and Lauren's ads), you'll just have to pick up a copy of Hampton Roads Wedding Planner Magazine, the new publication coming to town at the end of the summer.


























No comments :

Post a Comment