Grand Unveiling of Persuasion Boudoir - Virginia Beach, Virginia

As I have already announced on Facebook, I have grandly unveiled Persuasion Boudoir, a new addition to the Bit of Ivory offerings. I'm all about edification, and I wanted a way to encourage women to embrace their inner and outer beauty... either to celebrate themselves or give as a gift to him.

So Persuasion was born!

Due to the less than conservative nature of the photos, I will no longer be posting any permissible boudoir photos on this blog anymore (I will be giving here-and-there reminders about upcoming marathons though! ;) ). So I encourage you to add http://persuasionboudoir.blogspot.com to your link lists to stay up-to-date and be inspired!

To commemorate the beautiful occasion, we have our first Boudoir Marathon coming up on September 11, 2010 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The hotel is booked, hair stylist secured, and spots are filling up. These sessions make wonderful groom or husband gifts. ;)

Virginia Beach Boudoir Marathon September 11 2010


Please do pass this information along to friends!
- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment