Morgan and Bruce - An Olde Towne Portsmouth Engagement

This is a special session to my heart since Morgan is one of my great friends. Morgan and I met in a Boston elementary school library while we were doing our practicums in grad school. After we graduated, we actually moved down to Virginia Beach together and were housemates for a few months until we found our own places. Bruce, Morgan, and I also taught together at the same school for two years... so there's a little bit of a history. ;)

I was so friendly that day in the Boston library because as I told her, she had a good light about her. Morgie is just one of those women who is laid-back and goes with the flow. A good balance for Bruce (and even me!)... ;) But really, her heart of gold shines through and she is always there when you need her.

And I can't forget the other half! Bruce is a thinker and always good for a theoretical conversation. I would also like to mention that he is a crazy driver and has shaved months off my life. Hey, I carpooled with him for an extended period of time, so I can say that! Lovingly, of course. ;) He adores Morgan, and it shows... and that's what's important.

So you can imagine my excitement when I got the call of "Guess what?" I'm so happy for these two! And I was even more stoked when Morgan asked me to become her wedding photographer. Hey, I never assume anything with my friends because I want no pressure, but I can't lie I was secretly hoping... :) It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL beach wedding next April. (And their Save-the-Dates are going to be bookmarks! Because she's a librarian! Love it!)

engagement session in olde towne portsmouth







- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment