An Important Wedding Planning Detail: The Budget

When I was in the midst of planning my wedding, I was overwhelmed by deposits, contracts, payments, and details. I knew that this day only happened once, and I had to make it all work out. So I went out of my box and got bold with most of my vendors, asking to do payment plans. We were fortunate that most said, "Yes!"

Over the past few months, after talking with brides, I realized a lot were not as bold to ask about payment plans... but when I mentioned that was an option, they were ecstatic and grateful.

So to remove all nervousness and uncomfortableness, I do offer payment plans for weddings! :)

There is no catch. I've been there, done that, and I want to help. Photography is the only tangible memory you will have on your wedding, and it's important to invest in quality.

Now there are some legal details...
* No reminders or invoices are sent out. This payment plan is self-serviced, so you'll have to keep track of when to send the money. I'll have a balance sheet that you can request at any time, and I always notify when I've received something!
* There are no penalties for paying early, and there is no interest charged. Again, it's just my way of trying to help you. :)
* All weddings must be paid in full within one (1) month of your special day if on a payment plan.
* The deposit portion (50% of total) of your payment plan is still non-refundable.
* An individualized payment plan is sent to you via email and is agreed upon in the same manner.

So drop me an email and let me know how I can help make your day fantastic!

Happy Planning!
- Chelsea :)

No comments :

Post a Comment