Featured | Swooned, Le Magnifique, and Tidewater and Tulle

It's time for a lil feature roundup! I consider this blog my "business scrapbook" of sorts. It's personal, and I love documenting the stories and it's really neat to look back and go, "Eee, that was exciting!" :)

So honored and appreciative for these blogs giving my photo-fam some wonderful limelight! They spend so much love and energy into making their days special and memorable for themselves and their guests... that I'm glad I can be able to show that love off!

... Heather and Rob's Jane Austen-inspired Williamsburg wedding on Swooned!


[post link]

... Ruffled also chose our Orchestrated's Union bouquet created by Isha Foss as their Best of 2013: Bouquets!


[post link]

... Le Magnifique's Top 10 Most Viewed Posts of 2013! And actually for my travel trips to Santorini and Florence. :)


[post link]

... Katie and Austin's golf-inspired Kingsmill wedding is on the new Tidewater and Tulle!


[post link]

... Pinhole Pro, my boudoir album company and other client goodies, featured my old office space!


[post link]

... Orchestrated Stylized Shoots' Seaglass and Mist was featured on Fab You Bliss. In two parts!


[post link]


[post link]


No comments :

Post a Comment