Behind the Scenes with a Trio of Photogs!

A few weeks ago, I met a new photog friend Courtney of Courtney Hathaway Photography down in the Outer Banks. She offered up her family's land for a family session, and Amanda immediately wanted it for her fam session and accepted!

So what does a photographer do when another photographer is photographing a photographer? (Try saying that a million times fast!)

... She photographs!

Thank you so much, Courtney, for taking these! It's always interesting to see how goofy one looks while doing her thing!

I'll share some side-by-side images after Amanda sends out her Christmas cards. :)

And P.S., readers, Courtney and I are on a mission. We want to photograph a destination wedding... so if you contact us for one, there might be a little surprise. ;)

Without further ado... I present... ME! :)

[All photos are property of Courtney Hathaway and were taken by her! These are NOT Bit of Ivory. Either way, no stealies even without a watermark!]









- Chelsea :)

P.S. I could live in that gray coat ALL YEAR. I wear it a ton. haha

2 comments :

  1. Something totally random, I think you always have the prettiest ponytails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Dreama! :D My thick mane of hair. I feel like a pony sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete