Just a Sneak Peek! | Chesapeake Family Portrait Photography

Photographing a friend and her family just gives me so much joy. They know and appreciate how artsy-fartsy I am and know I'll not only get those shots but the "traditional" ones as well.

As per Amanda's request, her family's sneak peeks are up on the blog instead of Facebook! Gotta keep Christmas card photos a surprise!! ;) So no traditional ones here (okay, maybe one)... just my artsy-fartsy self in love with these dreamy black and whites!

I'll give a more detailed post when I actually blog their session after their cards have gone out. So for now, enjoy some adorableness and beautiful light!










- Chelsea :)

3 comments :

  1. beautiful Chelsea. the first two are so perfect. the black and white has a great warm feeling to it as well.

    ReplyDelete